Perforated panels are available in a variety of patterns as well as in both carbon steel (e-coated and powder coated) and aluminum (powder coated).
Steel Perforated Infill Panels – Hemmed with U Channel
These perforated infill panels are available for level or raked (stair) applications and are manufactured using a hem or U channel. All panels are 14 gauge steel, held within an 11 gauge steel hem. To prevent any water buildup, 3 holes are drilled in the bottom hem.
Standard Selection — Round Hole Patterns
- 1/2" Round on 11/16" Staggered Centers1/4" Round on 5/16" Staggered Centers
- 3/4" Round on 1" Staggered Centers1/4" Round on 3/8" Staggered Centers
Standard Selection — Square Hole Patterns
- 1/2" Square on 11/16" Straight Row
No Frame Steel Perforated Infill Panels – No U Channel
This is our most cost-effective infill panel system. Cost is reduced by eliminating the fabricated frame (also called hem or U channel) around the outside edge of the panel.
ONLY AVAILABLE IN LEVEL SECTIONS
- ½" Round on 11/16" Staggered Centers, 11 gauge steel
- ¼" Round on 11/16" Staggered Centers, 11 gauge steel
- Different hole sizes and stagger patterns are available on special order at an added cost.
- Maximum amount of open area is 50%.
- ¾" Holes on 1" Staggered Centers, 11 gauge steel
Aluminum Perforated Infill Panels – Hemmed with U Channel
Aluminum perforated panels are available in the same hole patterns as steel, but the material is thicker - .125” thick, with 11 gauge hems.
Projects Incorporating Perforated Infill Panels
Product Data Sheets
- Hollaender Interna-Rail® Railing System with Metal Infill Panels
- Interna-Rail® 2-Line with Perforated Infill Panels
- Interna-Rail® Stair with Perforated Infill Panels
- Interna-Rail® with Metal Infill Panels BIM
- Interna-Rail® with Perforated Infill Panels
- Speed-Rail® with Perforated Infill Panels