Our perforated infill panels are available in a wide variety of patterns. They are constructed of carbon steel that is e-coated and powder coated or powder coated aluminum.
Steel Perforated Infill Panels – Hemmed with U Channel
These perforated infill panels are available for level or raked (stair) applications and are manufactured using a hem or U channel. All panels are 14 gauge steel, held within an 11 gauge steel hem. Three holes are drilled in the bottom hem to allow water to quickly drain.
Standard Selection — Round Hole Patterns
- 1/2" Round on 11/16" Staggered Centers 1/4" Round on 5/16" Staggered Centers
- 3/4" Round on 1" Staggered Centers 1/4" Round on 3/8" Staggered Centers
Standard Selection — Square Hole Patterns
- 1/2" Square on 11/16" Straight Row
No Frame Steel Perforated Infill Panels – No U Channel
This is our most cost-effective infill panel system. The cost is reduced by eliminating the fabricated frame (also called hem or U channel) around the outside edge of the panel.
This option is only available in level sections.
- ½" Round on 11/16" Staggered Centers, 11 gauge steel
- ¼" Round on 11/16" Staggered Centers, 11 gauge steel
- Different hole sizes and stagger patterns are available on special order at an added cost
- Maximum amount of open area is 50%
- ¾" Holes on 1" Staggered Centers, 11 gauge steel
Aluminum Perforated Infill Panels – Hemmed with U Channel
Aluminum perforated panels are available in the same hole patterns as steel, but the material is thicker. They are .125” thick, with 11 gauge hems.
Projects Incorporating Perforated Infill Panels Infill Panels
Product Data Sheets
- Hollaender Interna-Rail® Railing System with Metal Infill Panels
- Interna-Rail® 2-Line with Perforated Infill Panels
- Interna-Rail® Stair with Perforated Infill Panels
- Interna-Rail® with Metal Infill Panels BIM
- Interna-Rail® with Perforated Infill Panels
- Speed-Rail® with Perforated Infill Panels