Hollaender Railing Systems consist of the following:
- Fittings that are manufactured in our plant located in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- All final assembly is in our Cincinnati, Ohio manufacturing plant.
These products qualify for LEED points as follows:
- MR Credit 2 – Construction Waste Management.
- 100% of these components are recyclable; therefore, scrap producing during construction is diverted from landfills – 2 points.
- MR Credit 4 – Recycled Content.
- The sum of post-consumer recycled content plus ½ the pre-consumer recycled content is 10 – 20% of the value of materials.
- 10% per the above criteria – 1 point.
- MR Credit 5 – Regional Materials.
Based on the manufacturing location of the components listed above, the following cities would fall within a range of 500 miles:
- Chicago, Illinois
- Detroit, Michigan
- Indianapolis, Indiana
- Columbus, Ohio
- State of West Virginia
- State of Kentucky
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
20% of cost – 2 points