Our component picket railing system uses mechanical connectors that are specially machined to attach the pickets securely to the top and bottom rails. These connectors prevent any turning or slippage of the pickets which is a common problem systems of lessor quality. Since our system keeps the pickets very secure without welding, there are no unsightly welding marks.
When used with Speed-Rail® or Interna-Rail® frames, our picket railing system is a very cost effective and aesthetically pleasing solution for any building project.
Pickets are ¾" Schedule 10, and railing is available in mill finish aluminum, anodized, or TGIC Polyester powder coat.
Projects Incorporating Picket Infill Panels
Product Data Sheets
- Hollaender Speed‐Rail® Railing System with Metal or Glass Infill Panels
- Picket Railing Product Data Sheet
- ADA Railing - Isometric
- Interna-Rail® Picket Handrail, Level
- Interna-Rail® with Pickets BIM
- Speed-Rail® 3-Line with Picket - Ramp
- Speed-Rail® 3-Line with Picket - Stair