Hollaender’s Interna-Rail® VUE railing for glass and acrylic infill panels offers what architects and owners desire in a glass railing system:
This post mounted glass system – the glass is captured at the post, not top and bottom – minimizes the amount of horizontal rails in the system, thus maximizing visibility.
Unlike most post captured glass railing systems on the market, this railing frame is made of anodized aluminum, not stainless steel, resulting in much lower cost per foot. This feature, together with the fact that no holes are required in the glass as all glass panels are supported at the bottom, results in a much lower cost per foot.
In addition, the VUE system, which uses 3/8” glass, is also less costly compared to shoe mounted structural glass, which must use ½” glass to meet codes.
A high degree of transparency and visibility at a reasonable price.
Projects Incorporating Interna-Rail® VUE Railings
Product Data Sheets
- Hollaender Interna‐Rail® VUE Railing System
- Interna-Rail® VUE Level Side Mount
- Interna-Rail® VUE Level Stringer Mount
- Interna-Rail® VUE Level Top Mount
- Interna-Rail® VUE Sloped Side Mount
- Interna-Rail® VUE Sloped Stringer Mount
- Interna-Rail® VUE Sloped Top Mount
- Interna-Rail® VUE with Glass Infill Panels BIM