Hollaender’s Interna-Rail® KLEAR railing for glass offers architects and owners another option when specifying or designing glass railing systems:
This system uses the glass infill up to the 42 inch height requirement and does not have a top cap on the glass: The glass is captured at the post, not top and bottom, thus minimizing the amount of horizontal rails in the system and maximizing visibility.
Posts are attached with a grabrail or handrail at 36 inches above the walking surface on level, ramp, and stair railings.
The result – while maintaining structural integrity, this glass railing with no top cap provides more visibility than competitive railing systems.
Projects Incorporating Interna-Rail® KLEAR Railings
Product Data Sheets
- Interna-Rail® KLEAR Glass Railing Product Data Sheet
- Interna-Rail® KLEAR Rail Clips and Bracket
- Interna-Rail® KLEAR Rail Top Mount with Internal Flange
- Interna-Rail® KLEAR Rail Top Mount with Speed-Rail® Flange
- Interna-Rail® KLEAR Rail, Core Mount
- Interna-Rail® KLEAR Rail, Side Mount
- Interna-Rail® KLEAR with Glass Infill Panels BIM