Newman by Hollaender™ (formerly Newman Brothers) is an all stainless-steel handrail system that can include glass railing, button railing, or panel clip railing. The structural glass railing has an extruded aluminum shoe that is encased with cladding that can be either stainless steel or aluminum. Top caps or rails are available in round and U channel forms in materials and finishes that match the cladding as well as the assist rail. Wood is a popular option.
Projects Incorporating Newman by Hollaender™ Structural Glass Railings
Product Data Sheets
- Newman by Hollaender™ Structural Glass Railing Product Data
- NBH Structural Glass Channel Mounted with Round Top Cap
- NBH Structural Glass Concrete Mount with Top Cap & Assist Rail
- NBH Structural Glass Stringer Mounted with Top Cap & Assist Rail
- Newman by Hollaender™ Structural Glass Railing